Rescue Dog Games has gone Virtual for 2020! (with an interactive twist!...Take on the challenge)
Beginning September 1st at 9 AM EST, Challenges will be launched!
The Challenges will get you and your dog playing, posing, showing your love to each other and basically having fun! Show your love for your pup by making him/her the star. They love the attention! You'll love the challenge...take it on!
You'll have the entire month of September to complete the challenges, but don't wait, get out with your pup and get some fresh air and have fun! Prizes will be given throughout the month of September and at the very end.
@ Piedmont Park Challenge:
This will be a chance to get out in the beautiful Piedmont Park in a socially distant way. You and your dog can meander through the park anytime throughout the month of September. On September 1st, we will post the Challenge Map to show you where all of the Challenge signs are throughout the park. At each Challenge Sign, you will be given instructions as to the challenge to take on! It's super easy to participate: You will get to enjoy the challenge and then post a pic or video. Each challenge will list the specific instructions.
You both (you & your pup) can win prizes for completing the Challenges and being creative together! You need to do a minimum of 10 Challenges to qualify. The more Challenges you do the more times you are placed in the drawings to WIN to be awarded at the end of September
PRIZES listed below.
- Some of the Challenges have extra give aways awarded as you complete that Challenge.
- Each week throughout Sept: The most creative pic/video will WIN!
@ Home Challenge:
This will be an opportunity to participate in all of the Challenges in your own home or your own backyard. The @ Home Challenges will give you and your dog interactive activities to laugh together, cuddle, be silly, play and just show off together! You will get to return just a smidge of that unconditional love that your dog gives you daily by participating together as a team.
Join our mailing list to get updated reminders when the challenge starts and the Weekly leaderboard beginning in September!
HOW IT WORKS:
IT'S EASY. DO THE CHALLENGES. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR DOG. WIN PRIZES!
- Pick which challenge (@Piedmont Park OR @Home) that you will take on OR take on both! Its all FREE!
- Follow the specific instructions for each Challenge--which includes posting your pic/video of your Challenge.
MAKE SURE THAT WHEN POSTING ON FB: YOUR POST IS PUBLIC/ ON IG: YOUR PROFILE HAS TO BE PUBLIC
- The @Home Challenges will be listed and revealed on the www.TheGreatDogChallenge.com website starting Sept. 1st
- The @Piedmont Park Challenge Map will be revealed on the www.TheGreatDogChallenge.com on Sept. 1st and in our Challenge email (so get signed up!) and then at your own pace, follow the Challenge Map to the Challenge Signs that will be throughout Piedmont Park. Once you arrive at a Challenge Sign—you will use your phone to open up the digital QR code on the sign for the specific instructions
- Have Fun…. Enjoy time with your dog!
- You will be awarded points for each Challenge that you complete successfully. Look out for Extra Challenges to rack up additional points in the Challenge email and on our FB and IG pages (so get signed up!)
- You have to have a minimum of 10 points to qualify for the prizes…Your points can come from a combination of the @Piedmont Park AND @Home Challenges AND The Extra Challenges. You and your dog get put in the drawing one time for every point you have!
PRIZES: The More Challenges you do the more times you are PUT IN TO WIN!
TOP DOGS: You & your pup have to do a minimum of 10 Challenges to qualify….then you are put IN TO WIN one time for every point you rack up. We will do several drawings…prize winners will WIN:
- $200 Amazon card
- Several $100 Amazon cards
- 6 MONTHS for your DOG to receive a box of dog toys each month
- 3 MONTHS for your DOG to receive a box of dog toys each month
- A few $50 Park Tavern Gift Cards
- Two nights of a pampered package boarding stay at VCA Animal Hospital
EXTRA POINTS: Some of the extra point Challenges include social media sharing our Pet Rescue organizations’ social media pages, watching a virtual pet adoption, sharing your fav pic…there will be specific instructions provided so you can get your points!
CREATIVE DOG (weekly prize): We will honor the overall most creative pic submitted per week selected by The Great Dog Challenge committee:
- $25 Amazon credit AND A dog toy for your dog for the pooch!!
TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE ATLANTA!
Litner & Deganian Law
Park Pet Supply
Second Life Atlanta
The Ark Spa & Resort
Thrive Affordable Vet