The Great Dog Challenge 2020 Rules and Regulations
Rescue Dog Games - The Great Dog Challenge 2020
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
- Eligibility: This Challenge is open only to those who sign up and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Challenge is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rescue Dog Gamesas final and binding as it relates to the content of this Challenge.
- Challenge Period: Entries will be accepted online starting onAugust 18, 2020 for the Early Bird Challenge and September 1, 2020 for all other Challenges and ending September 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST. All online entries must be received by September 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Challenge must be entered by submitting an entry on social media via a public post. The entry must fulfill all Challenge requirements, as specified on TheGreatDogChallenge.com, to be eligible to be entered into the drawing to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rescue Dog Games. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rescue Dog Games. You must complete a minimum of 10 Challenges to qualify to be entered into the drawings.
- Prizes: $200 Amazon Card, $100 Amazon Card, 3 - $50 Amazon Gift Cards, 3 - $50 Hollywood Feed Gift Cards, 2 - $50 Park Tavern Gift Certificates, 6 Monthly certificates for dog toys/treats from Hollywood Feed, 3 Monthly certificates for dog toys/treats from Hollywood Feed, Free boarding for your dog from Dog Days, boarding for your dog from VCA Animal Hospital, Free Workout from CityRow, $50 toward your service from Arrow Exterminators, and other prizes as they may be added. Prizes are subject to change at the sole discretion of Rescue Dog Games. Prizes will be awarded weekly at the discretion of Rescue Dog Games and then a drawing at the end of the Challenge. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rescue Dog Game. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Rescue Dog Games discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rescue Dog Games to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received that will then be entered into a random drawing generator. You must complete a minimum of 10 Challenges to qualify to be entered into the drawings. There are additional prizes throughout the month that will be awarded at the sole discretion of the Rescue Dog Games.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected weekly by Rescue Dog Games and then at the end via a random generator under the supervision of Rescue Dog Games. Winners will be announced on Friday, October 2nd at Noon, EST via social media and email. Rescue Dog Games shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize at the event, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Challenge is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT RESCUE DOG GAMES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Rescue Dog Games, anyone acting on behalf of Rescue Dog Games, and Rescue Dog Games’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Challenge, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. All entries must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. Entries that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others. Violation of this will result in disqualification and any claims that arise as a result of infringement, You shall defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Rescue Dog Games and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any suit or other legal proceedings.
- Terms & Conditions: Rescue Dog Games reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Challenge should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Rescue Dog Games control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Challenge. In such case, Rescue Dog Games may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rescue Dog Games. Rescue Dog Games reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Rescue Dog Games has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Challenge, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Challenge rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Rescue Dog Games the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmlessRescue Dog Games and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Challenge and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Challenge IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFTHE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Challenge, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Challenge, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Challenge). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Challenge is Rescue Dog Games and Blue Twigs Consulting, Atlanta, GA.
- Facebook and Instagram: The Challenge hosted byRescue Dog Games is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform.
- You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.